NBA 2K23 Hot Zone: How To Make It Easier For You On The Field?
Hot zone is an important area on the court where players improve their shooting percentage, and it is designed to help you score more points and gain more advantages in the game. Usually, the hot zone is determined by the player's shooting percentage, and the hot zone is different for each player. In NBA 2K23, these areas are collected based on real NBA game data. In this article, we will share How to master NBA 2K23 Hot Zone, improve your bigger edge, and become a better shooter, let you It just got easier!
- How does the play area work in NBA 2K23?
- What types of Hot Zone are there in NBA 2K23?
- How to find hot zones in NBA 2K23?
- How to increase the Hot Zone in MyCareer?
- How to take advantage of the hot zone in NBA 2K23?
- How to reset hot zone in NBA 2K23?
How does the play area work in NBA 2K23?
There are three types of hot zones: high/medium/low percentages. Different levels have different colours and provide different statistical advantages. The following are the differences between the three areas for players:
- Hot Zone (Red) is a dynamically changing area on the court that can increase the shooting rate. Shooting from the hot zone can increase the shooting rate!
- Cold Zone (Blue) is dynamically changing areas on players that negatively affect their shooting percentage; shooting from the cold zone will affect/reduce their shooting percentage!
- Neutral Zone (Gray) is an area that does not affect (increase/decrease) shooting percentage.
What types of Hot Zone are there in NBA 2K23?
There are three different types of hotspots in NBA 2K23: Spot Up, Isolation and Off the Dribble.
- Spot Up: A player stands still and takes a shot without dribbling
- Isolation: The player has the ball and is defended by a defender
- Off the Dribble: Players are dribbling and shooting!
How to find hot zones in NBA 2K23?
Hot Zones are different for different players, and when you can't see the hot zone for a given player, you can correct it by playing a five-minute match on professional difficulty. This will give you enough time to understand the player's Hot Zone and play the game. So how do you check a player's hotspot?
- 1. Enter the "MyCAREER" menu in NBA 2K23
- 2. Jump to the "Statistics" 2K card page
- 3. Select the player you created and click "Right Stick."
- 4. Click RT/LT or (R2/L2) to see "Hot Zone"
- 1. In NBA 2K23 City, press the left arrow key to enter the "Squad Up" section
- 2. Select your custom player and click "View 2K Card."
- 3. Tap RT or LT (or R2/L2) until you see the "Hot Zones" section
How to increase the Hot Zone in MyCareer?
- 1. You need to make at least 10 3-pointers in your last 25-50 games (MyCAREER, Park, Rec, Pro-AM)
- 2. Shoot in each court area, make the percentage reach the above-mentioned hot zone standard, and improve the overall performance of the blue area through easy-difficulty games.
- 3. To convert a cold zone into a hot zone, you must have a 50% shot success rate in that zone
How to take advantage of the hot zone in NBA 2K23?
If you want to play in NBA 2K23, make full use of the hot zone to improve the advantage of the game. So the first thing you need is to be familiar with different zone categories and correctly understand the hot zone, cold zone, and Neutral Zone to better finds the right time to shoot.
Practice your shots from different spots on the court and from various areas to help you become a better shooter.
Determine the most difficult area for the opponent to defend, find out the opponent's weakness to gain an advantage, and understand the opponent to break through better and shoot.
How to reset hot zone in NBA 2K23?
In NBA 2K23, it is not possible to reset the hot zone, so specifying the player's hot zone or cold zone is a very important prerequisite.