How to Execute Perfect Post Fade Shots | Top Post Fade Players in NBA 2K23?
Are you looking for the best players to master the post fade animation in NBA2K23? From the short and strong Finley Williams to the tall and agile Anthony Davis, we have the perfect post-fade player. Learn the best shot animations and tricks to maximize your scoring potential and build the perfect post-scorer with our list of the top post fade players in NBA 2K23.
- How to master the post fade shot in NBA 2K23?
- Top post fade players by height category in NBA 2K23
- How to Execute Perfect Post Fade Shots in NBA 2K23?
How to master the post fade shot in NBA 2K23?
It is important first to identify the direction the defender is leaning to fade away from that direction. Controls are also key when it comes to mastering post-fade shots.
- On Xbox, you can hold LT to bounce the ball in front of the defender and then use the X to post-fade.
- On PlayStation, You can press L2 to bounce the ball and then Square to post-fade.
Once you have mastered the timing of the LT/L2 and the lean of the joystick, you can then wait for the defender to make a move to counter it and execute the perfect post-fade shot. Mastering the post-fade shot can take time and practice. Practice more. You will soon have it down.
Top post fade players by height category in NBA 2K23
Height is not a major factor in Post Fade shots in NBA 2K23, but there can be inconsistencies between players due to their Post Fade Rating. To help narrow down the options, here are the best players for Post Fade in three different height categories for NBA 2K23:
- Short (Under 6'5"): Devin Booker and James Harden have two of the highest Post Fade Ratings among players under 6'5" and are the ideal choice for a short Post Fade.
- Medium (Between 6'5" and 7'0"): Nikola Jokic and Lebron James have two of the highest Post Fade Ratings among players between 6'5" and 7'0" and are the ideal choice for a medium Post Fade.
- Tall (Above 7'0"): Joel Embiid has one of the highest Post Fade Ratings among players above 7'0" and is the ideal choice for a tall Post Fade.
For any NBA 2K23 player looking to improve their Post Fade shot, these three players are the ideal choices in their respective height categories. With their high Post Fade Ratings, they are sure to boost your game and help you reach the top of the leaderboards.
How to Execute Perfect Post Fade Shots in NBA 2K23?
Post Fade shots are an effective way to throw off the defender and make a quick score. NBA 2K23 offers a variety of post fade animations which can be used to make the perfect shot. With 2K23, players can practice their shots and make perfect shots regardless of their height category.
Pro 3 is the most reliable and effective post fade shot animation, and with practice, it can be used successfully and provides enough of a gap between the defender and the shooter. With Pro 3, you can create enough distance between you and the defender to ensure the ball reaches the basket. You can make the perfect post fade shot with the right timing and surprise the defender.
To summarize, mastering the post fade shot in NBA 2K23 requires practice and skill. Identifying the direction the defender is leaning and using the right control inputs are essential when executing the perfect post fade shot. The best players to perfect post fade shots are Devin Booker and James Harden for short players, Nikola Jokic and Lebron James for medium players and Joel Embiid for tall players. With the right player and the perfect post fade animation, you can surprise your opponents and take your game to the next level.