How to clear the cache on different platforms in NBA 2K23？
Have you ever wished you could wipe your game data and start over? Maybe you want to get rid of a problematic save file, or you're trying to fix a problem. Whatever the reason, clearing the game cache will help. In this guide, We will show you how to clear the NBA 2K23 cache on different platforms: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. To ensure that you have a smoother experience in the game, obtain more game victories and MT/VC rewards. If you're still having issues with NBA 2K23 after clearing your cache, we've also provided some tips on what to do.
- 1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on the controller
- 2. Select "Turn off PS4."
- 3. Wait for 10 to 20 seconds after the PlayStation 4 has completely shut down
- 4. Restart the PlayStation 4
- 1. Press the power button for three seconds to turn off the host. The power light will blink for a while before shutting down. After turning off the host, press the power button again
- 2. Release the power button after hearing the second beep, you will hear the sound when you press the power button for the first time, and you will hear the second beep seven seconds later
- 3. Use the USB cable to connect to the controller, then press the PS button on the controller
- 4. Select "Clean System Software Cache."
XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES S|X
Method 1: Restart the console to clear
- 1. Tap the middle button on your controller, scroll right and open "Profile and System."
- 2. Find Power Options and turn off the console
- 3. With the console turned off, unplug its cable from the power source and leave it disconnected for a few minutes
- 4. Plug the console back into the power source and press the power button to turn it on
Method 2: Setup menu clear
- 1. Press the middle button on the controller to open the main menu
- 2. Find the "Profile and System" option on the right
- 3. Swipe up and use your controller to select Settings
- 4. Select "Devices and Connections," and select " Blu-ray " from the seven options on the right."
- 5. Select "Persistent Storage" and then "Clear Persistent Storage" in the following menu
Method 3: Reset XBOX One / XBOX Series X - restore the original factory state
- 1. Press the middle button on the controller and swipe right to open the "Profile & System" menu
- 2. Select "Settings" and scroll down to open the selection in the "System" menu
- 3. From the available options, click the select button on Console Information
- 4. Swipe up and select "Reset controls," then open the menu and select "Reset and keep my games and apps."
- 5. Once the device is reset, log in with your XBOX account details to check if the performance has improved
- 1. Open System Settings from the Home menu.
- 2. Select System, Formatting Options, and Reset Cache.
- 3. Select the user to clear the cache and follow the on-screen instructions.
- 1. Start Steam
- 2. Go to Settings and select Downloads
- 3. Select the "Clear Download Cache" button at the bottom
- 4. Select OK to confirm and confirm that you need to log into Steam again
Verify the integrity of game files
- 1. Right-click on the game in your Steam library
- 2. Select Properties
- 3. Click the Local Files tab
- 4. Select the "Verify Integrity of Game Files" option+
If you're having trouble playing NBA 2K23, clearing the game cache can be a helpful troubleshooting step. Above, we have shown you how to clear the game cache on different platforms in NBA 2K23. If you experience this type of issue with a game, check the game's support site to see if they have instructions on how to clear your cache.